Wednesday 6 January 2016

GROW BEAUTIFUL!

Sometimes in life, you have to take some measures & stick to your actions.
GROW BEAUTIFUL!
Encountering people was once my biggest fear and it gradually grew into a phobia. Later in life, I realized that it was just not healthy for my personal growth. And then I followed this self-daring challenge as my religion.   

Believe it or not! But I used to be an extremely shy, overly reserved and much introvert person in my childhood. I was always hesitant in meeting new people around. Encountering people became my biggest fear. Somehow, it gradually grew into a kind of phobia. Later in life, I realized that it was just not healthy for my personal growth. And then, I started encouraging myself to greet and meet a new person on daily basis. It was like 'everyday facing your fear head on'. I followed this self-daring challenge as my religion. The changed attitude of mine benefited me not only in forming some very meaningful friendships, but it also offered me an opportunity to develop more confidence and courage in speaking up with the ones whom I didn't know at all.
Today, I count Daniel as one of my 'global friends'.
Daniel & I were complete strangers to each other in the first place and today, I can certainly sense a deeper connection with him. I can count him as one of my 'global friends'. Today, when I met him, we shared our stories and kept talking continuously for more than two hours. As I look back, I recognize that sometimes in life, you have to take some serious measures and stick to your actions. And that's how you proceed in life. 

Come Out of Your Shell and Grow Beautiful ! 

If you like this blog post and wish to share your experiences/ remarks/ views with Gaurav Misra, you are most welcome. Write to him at pdpbygauravmisra@gmail.com. Like him on facebook.com/PDP by Gaurav Misra. Follow him on Twitter@pdpbygm. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment