|Promises to others may break, but a promise to oneself can never.|
I Promise Myself.Wherever you go, you take yourself with you. A promise to oneself is a part of one's own existence.
So, I promise myself…
- That I'll never offer an easy win and surrender to tough circumstances.
- That I’ll not be a problem-centric person rather become a solution-oriented one.
- That I’ll lead my life not to impress others but to inspire and enlighten.
- That I’ll always follow what is just, righteous and honorable in nature.
- That I’ll find solace and cheer in simple things in life.
- That I'll value relationships and admire their dignity from the bottom of my heart.
- That I’ll take special care of my words and my deeds so they never offend anyone's self-regard in any form.
- That I’ll not repeat the mistakes I did in past and move on with a lesson both in my head and in my heart.
- That I’ll not recall regrets time and again with a heavy heart but to find ways to correct.
- That I’ll allow my soul to forgive me for anything done wrong to anyone.
- That I’ll pray for strength and peace for those whomsoever I ever hurt or gave any pain.
- That I’ll never be the cause of anyone’s suffering but will become the reason of someone’s smile.
And above all, I promise myself to remain true to all of my promises. Because I know that promises to others may break, but a promise to oneself can never.